Thursday, November 3, 2005

High Dive

K, so yesterday, I was talking to Katiebear. I asked her what she was doing that night and she told me that she was going to the RB and jumping from the high dive. Apparently, for a creative writing class, they had to do something outside of their comfort zone and then write about it. So... I told her I'd go with her.... and I have never actually been to the pool in the RB, so I didn't know how high that platform really is.... wow.


So, she called me at 7:00 when she was about to go and asked if I still wanted to go. I said yes and got my stuff together and left. We jumped off of the low board, then the middle one, and then climbed up the stairs to the high one. It was so high... I've got to figure out how high b/c I have no idea... but anyway, It took me about 4 minutes to work up enough courage to just jump off, but I did it. It was weird because you're falling for a long time... really, compared to the other 2 boards, it was a really long fall... but it was fun and I'm glad i did it.


Then we worked back down and jumped off the lower two again, then we went home.


That's about all I've got to say for now...

1 comment:

  1. good job!!

    I'm afraid of water. . . so I wouldn't know how that feels.

    But I'm also the person who said, "No hands!" to theorb on the rocket @ Lagoon so go figure eh??!!

    ReplyDelete