Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm still alive

Just thought I'd let everyone know... I didn't die, but our internet was down for many days, and I haven't really had anywhere else to go to check email and stuff like that, so... But now it's good! Management got all cranky b/c they said that one person was using the entire bandwidth and making it so the rest of us couldn't use it. (the bandwidth is 10... something... Frik, fill that in for me.) So, either way, now it's working and life is peachy.


I did almost die, though. Ok, not quite, but there was one of those big orange construction cones (the barrel shaped ones) sitting in the middle of our lane on the freeway last night. It was dark and so we didn't see it until it was right in front of us, and Frik swerved and scared me, but there was no one behind and to the right of us, so it was fine.


In other news, work is going well... I actually enjoy it and the meter stuff is pretty interesting. We're going on the phones next week for our phone training, which will take a few more weeks. We will be sharing a line with 2 other people, one of which is a trainer, and we will take 4 or 5 calls a day and do a lot of reading and studying. So we'll see how that goes. (That is, of course, if I pass the test... which is supposed to take about 6 1/2 hours. It's long)


that's all i've got for now... oh, except that I can't move because I'm so sore. Yeah, that's it now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eat extra protein. Your muscles are in repair mode right now. Feed them.

    You might also want to try an anti-inflammatory. Too much inflammation will slow down the healing process. Ice also helps with that. On for 10-15 min, off for 1 hour until it feels better.

    ReplyDelete