Friday, June 2, 2006

4400!!!

K, i am so excited about the 4400 starting soon! It's the best show, and one of the only that I've ever gotten addicted to. If you've never seen it, you've got to check it out. I've got seasons 1 & 2 on DVD.


In other news, I've got to start packing! we're moving in less than 2 weeks now... weird. I want to start by taking all the furniture over, and then get the stuff. I wanna arrange the furniture before the place is totally crowded, but I'm not sure if that'll be possible... we have to be out of here on the 15th at noon... and I work at 1... hmm... yeah, that'll be fun. I work the day before, too. It seems weird to pack everything up. I don't even know what exactly to pack. The only thing I can think of is that the dishes and stuff need to be packe up in boxes so they don't break, but other than that I don't know. We're just going a few blocks away, so... yeah. Weird. I guess we'll be moving most of our stuff out on the 14th, and then clean intensively on the 15th.


Work is also going well. I've been taking a bunch of calls and I really like it. Time passes pretty quickly, and I really like the people. I guess I just really love my job, being able to help people and talk to people all the time.


Well... that's all I got for now. I'm really excited to get to move and have my puppy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you're going to have room for a bigger fish tank too?? (hint hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have season 2 now? I love season 2...

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete