Thursday, May 24, 2007

Firefly....

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
























Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
85%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
River (Stowaway)
70%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
20%
Alliance
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

5 comments:

  1. I'm Wash:

    You are a pilot with a good
    if not silly sense of humor.
    You take pride in your collection of toys.
    You love your significant other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I like this quiz.

    Your father,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah! dad's a girl!!!

    and ew... I'm married to my brother... sick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, there's a lot of Zoes here (myself included). Wash was a pretty close second.

    That might mean more to me if I'd watched either the show or the movie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a compliment to be Zoe. She's a tough girl, and really not very feminine in very many ways. She's really more of a soldier, career army (to be exact) she's loyal and devoted, and follows orders, still isn't afraid to challenge Mal though.

    I'm Wash as well.

    ReplyDelete