Friday, May 9, 2008

Another one?? (Thanks, Guildylocks) ;)

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?


10 years ago exactly... was the summer after 7th grade. I was probably spending the night at the Crites' or Stokes' house or having one of them over to our house.


2. Five things on my "To Do List" today:


1. Go to Katie's bday party
2. Go to my grandma's house to see my dad
3. Go to a wedding reception for someone I don't know
4. Go to another birthday party
5. Look at pictures of someone for something that will remain mostly anonymous.


3. Snacks I enjoy:


Popsicles, popcorn, chex mix, crackers, oreos, honey butter on home made bread...


4. What would I do if suddenly I was a billionaire?


I would buy a new house and new furniture and stay at home with my baby :)


5. Three bad habits:

I slouch, I don't clean the dishes after I cook something, and I let laundry pile up for WAAY to long.


6. Five places I've lived:


Sandy, 2 houses in CO, and 4 houses in Provo (I put more than 5 because most of them are pretty lame) ;)




7. Five jobs I've had:


1. Tech Support at Verio
2. Customer Service and Tech Support at Convergys
3. Bakery Worker
4. Admin assistant at an insurance agency.
5. Baby Sitter




8. Five things that MOST people don't know about me:

1. My best friend and I cheated on math tests in high school and I still feel guilty :(
2. I have dry eyes
3. I can sing the ABC's backwards faster than most people can forwards
4. I played the Clarinet in middle school but stopped when I got to high school because it was dorky.
5. I bought all purpose cleaner from a door to door salesman for $20 and have regretted it ever since.


Tag 5 People:
Susie, The Wizard (yes that's you, dad) Frik, Scooter, and David (bwahahaha)

9 comments:

  1. So are you telling The Wizard and David to start blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know how to start a blog. I'm technologically challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of these days, I'm gonna put away your abacus and slide rule and introduce you to Mr. Calculator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because "technologically challenged" is exactly what's running through my mind when I call & ask you to fix my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My best friend and I cheated on math tests in high school and I still feel guilty... I bought all purpose cleaner from a door to door salesman for $20 and have regretted it ever since."

    You are MUCH too hard on yourself... besides, the salesman guy was drinking the cleaner! How can you resist a salesman that drinks all purpose cleaner? In all seriousness, it was a concentrate, we did get quite a few bottles of cleaner out of it, it worked as good as any other cleaner, and we used every last drop of it :) I wouldn't repeat the same mistake, so I consider it a learning experience. It's the same situation with the kitchen table, the lost money at WDW, the leftovers from Noodles and Co, etc. They're just things that you have to forgive yourself for and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - let's see who notices this one:
    http://kc0yxz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't get it... nothing is there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turns out he meant:

    http://kc0yxq.blogspot.com/

    I guess he's more technologically challenged than we thought. :)

    ReplyDelete