Monday, October 13, 2008

Holy Huge TV, Batman (part 2)

Chaelomen requested a picture of the huge TV with something near it to compare sizes to. So, here it is:


img_0258.jpg


So, as you can see, it's quite massive.


Squirt has been so cute for the past couple days. She's getting better at doing stairs, which is cute but scary, because when she's done, she just tries to sit down on whatever step she's on, and if I weren't there to catch her, she'd probably go tumbling all the way down. She's started playing peekaboo with a blanket or by ducking behind a door and then popping out to look at us. She's enjoyed when we play peekaboo with her for a while now, but it's new for her to actually be making the movement herself. It is so cute.
We had Frik's mom and brother over yesterday for dinner and games. It was fun! Lorna started a blog. Her link is in my blogroll for those interested :D


Squirt also had her 9 mo dr. appt on saturday. actually... it was on friday and I THOUGHT it was on saturday. The nurse who made the appointment with us 3 months ago asked what day we wanted to come in, and I told her saturday would be best. So she scheduled it for 10/10 at 10:00. That was great, except 10/10 is a friday, but I didn't realize that. And then since july and august both have 31 days, my watch was off by a day on the date, so I thought it was the 10th on saturday, and thus we showed up without an appointment. :)


So anyway, Squirt is in the 90th percentile for height, the 55th for weight, and the 75th for head circumference. She is almost 20 lbs (19-14) and so we're in the market for a new carseat, since ours is made for kids under 23 lbs. We've got another couple months I'm sure, but I want to be ready.


And now, for your viewing pleasure, I got a better picture of Squirt's teeth:


img_0260.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mention Squirt playing peekaboo--Jack-Jack just did that tonight at WallyWorld with some stranger!

    ReplyDelete