Monday, December 8, 2008

Saw this on a friend of a friend's blog...



And I wanted to do it before I forget all the answers! (yes, i was reading the blog of a stranger...) *ahem*

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At my parent's house

2- Who was with you? It was just me in the bathroom, but Frik and mom were waiting right outside.

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? a chemical reaction with my pee and who knows what on a pregnancy test.

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Scared and happy

5- Your Husbands reaction? happy and happy

6- Who was the first person you told? Well my mom ran around the house waking every one up and showing them the stick I had just peed on...

7. Did you plan to get pregnant? No

8-Was everybody happy for you? Silly question... I'm pretty sure they were but I'm not them so I can't know!

9- Did you go out and celebrate? No not really, although we did go to McDonalds in Rawlins on our way home

10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes

11- What was the sex? Girl

12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yep

13- If yes, who? Sukie

14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Not that I can recall...

15- How much weight did you gain? 20 lbs

16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? Yep

17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yeah I look like a zebra now

18- What did you crave the most? all I can remember was not wanting to eat anything, and one time craving a pickle while we were in a hotel in caliente. Luckily, they did have pickles at the gas station.

19- Did you crave anything crazy? No, just food.

20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? hm...probably people thinking I was incapable of doing stuff because I was pregnant.

21- Were you married at the time? Yes

22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Gestational diabetes

23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home at a new years eve party

24- Did your water break? only when the dr broke it for me

25- Who drove you to the hospital? Erik

26- Did you go early or late? a week early

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Erik, mom, sarah, and Lorna

28- Was it video taped? No. yuk. there were enough people there already!

29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? they gave me percocet for the week before I was dilated enough and then I got an epidural

30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural

31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I thought it was weird that I had a baby and I also wanted to hold her, but didn't know what to do with her when I got to hold her.

32- How big was the baby(s)? 7 lb 2 oz, 19 1/2 inches

33- Did your Husband cry?He's too much of a man to cry (yes he did)

34- What did you name the baby(s)? Alice Margaret

35- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Her Oxygen saturation was too low, so they had her in "special care" and I didn't get to hold her. Every time they'd take the oxyget away, her levels dropped again, so they got an iv ready and had me nurse her and it didn't drop again.

36- How old is your baby today? 11 months. She's getting so big!

37- When is the next one(s) coming? Later, maybe when she's 2

38-If you could, would you do it all over again? Yes, definitely. Frik and I were talking about it and how if we didn't have her, we'd have so much more money b/c I'd be working and we wouldn't be buying diapers and stuff... and we were home by ourselves when Guildy and David took Alice for the afternoon, and we both decided that while it would be fun if it was just the 2 of us still and we would have a lot less responsibility, seeing her face makes everything better and I would do anything to have her!

2 comments:

  1. I took this test, but really, I wasn't feeling it, if you know what I mean ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on, for your future posterity! haha

    ReplyDelete