Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brigham’s Young’s is a strange place

The new semester started today (yesterday actually, but for me it started today ;).

So on my way to class I parked the usual 15 minutes away from campus (if you've ever tried to park at BYU you know what I'm talking about) and just as I'm getting to the outer fringe of campus I walk past an empty, parked SUV with the keys in the ignition, engine running, doors unlocked, and windows down.... My first though was "weird" my second thought was "if I were a less-honest person I could hop in that car and drive off" and my final thought was "he's going to feel really stupid when he comes back and his car is gone."

So I went to class for 3 hours. (One class, 3 hours, but it was good. I think I am really going to enjoy this spring term.) Then, on my way back there it was: the same SUV in the same spot, keys in the ignition, engine running, doors unlocked, and windows down.... "weird!"

2 comments:

  1. I once lost my wallet at a BYU campus event. I looked around, but couldn't find anything, so I went home, where my wallet was sitting on the doorknob of my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shoulda taken some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete