Friday, December 3, 2010

A picture of me and my day today

Here's a recent picture of me from our trip to Disney World. Alice loves riding the carousel and we were lucky enough to have grandpa get a shot of the 3 of us (Jack was riding in one of the stationary cars with grandma)

So that's me. I don't really look that blond lately, so I guess it was just the lighting.

My day today has been relatively uneventful, though I guess when compared to other days in the life of a stay at home mom, it's been pretty normal. I held Jack for a nap since his swing wasn't plugged in and I didn't want to find another outlet. Then a friend came over to drop off some supplies from cub scouts yesterday. She had subbed for me since Alice was sick :( I hate it when my kids are sick.

After that... I ate some cold pizza for lunch and put Alice down for a nap. For the whole morning, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was playing in the background.

Right now, there's a load of whites in and I'm listening to our washing machine do this weird gear grinding thing that it's done for the past couple months. It's not a good sound. I'm looking forward to our new set that we are having delivered on thursday. They stack, so we'll be able to use the other half of the laundry closet for a pantry :)

Speaking of our new set... does anyone need a washer or drier? They still work (besides the gear grinding thing... and the drier doesn't have the auto dry feature anymore. That broke some time last year) and we're looking to get rid of them for maybe $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment