Sunday, October 7, 2007

The past month... and a half...

Well it seems like the only person who hasn't updated more recently than me is Wudan, so here it is :)

My mom just came to town again and we had fun. we got to see the grandparents a few times, went to my cousin's wedding reception where there was a lot of dessert, and watched conference. The parts of conference that I stayed awake for were good. I am sick :( and so took a nap through probably about half of conference... a little less than that, I guess.

Lately I've been really hot all the time. Everyone else can be shivering and I'm just starting to not sweat. It's annoying, but I could be putting up with worse stuff I guess. :)

Everything is good as far as the baby goes. We had our ultrasound about 2 weeks ago, and for those of you who I was too much of a bum to contact (which doesnt' mean I don't like you, haha) I am having a girl. Everything looks normal. i have a few pictures, but don't have a scanner so I'll have to get those posted later on. Hopefully Frik will take them to campus one of these days and scan them at the library.

Other than that, work is going well. I'm feeling more comfortable with the products we support and starting to feel like I'm at least as smart as most of the people who are calling in for help :)

Oh, we bought a new laptop. well, a used laptop. i like it. It's a little slower than our other one (it's 3 years old) but the keyboard and touchpad are 100% better than our old computer. They actually work, haha.

Well... that's about all for my update. I'm feeling sick... I got a cold and it's not gone yet, so that's frustrating, and hopefully it gets better soon. :) Ok, that's really it now.

3 comments:

  1. Seems MJ's been a bit warm most of the time too. I don't know how many times she's been unable to cool down enough. I think it has something to do with the extra person she's carrying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you two aren't due in August. Summers are miserable when you're pregnant.

    The visit was so much fun. Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you're LOTS warmer when PG. Scott was in heaven because he loves to keep it cool. I slept with the windows open, and a fan, and the A/c! LOL, Just wait until you have the baby, then you'll get GREAT night sweats! those were my favorite. :P

    ReplyDelete