Friday, January 18, 2008

Life at home

Well... My little girl is about 2 weeks old now and I'm starting to feel better as far as the having just given birth thing goes. I'm feeling more healed and less pain, which is good.


Other than that, my life has been less interesting lately. Not a whole lot going on... Just being home and spending time with my little family. It's been good, but not too eventful!


Although, something that is disturbing to me is that USA has cancelled the 4400. This is a very sad occurance. It's one of those shows that you have to watch from the beginning, kind of like Lost... So deciding to cancel and not even wrap up the series with a final season or something seems unfair.


There's a petition to sign, and apparently people have decided to send bags of sunflower seeds to the network to try to convince them to continue the series for another season... not sure what that's supposed to mean :)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm starting a collection of "cutests" :) I have the cutest wife, the cutest baby girl, and the cutest duke-dog. Next addition? Maybe the cutest baby boy? I'll let you know in a couple of years

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... rolling my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i don't think i'd be mentioning another kid for at least another year, right, carolyn? i LOVE aidan, but i'm not about to go through all this "fun" again quite yet... if michael even mentioned wanting another kid right now, he'd probably get smacked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah, so it's probably a good thing that erik mentioned it in a virtual setting where all he could get is a virtual eye roll :)

    ReplyDelete