Monday, May 12, 2008

Round 2

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?


My best guess is that I was at home playing the recently-released Yoshi's Story on Nintendo 64.

2. Five things on my "To Do List" today:


1. Finish up my weekly stats report for work
2. Get some drugs for this headache I've got
3. Get a laptop ordered for Scribbles
4. ????
5. Profit!

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Pizza Rolls, Pringles or Stax, Ranch Doritos, Bite-size Recess, Peanut Butter M&Ms, Cashews, Beef Jerky

4. What would I do if suddenly I was a billionaire?

Spend at least a million of it in the first week. On the shopping list: House w/ new appliances and furniture (for Carolyn), 2 cars, various computers and laptops, video games, a maid and/or butler, etc

5. Three bad habits:

1-a. I stay up way too late(possibly related to #1b)
1-b. I drink way too much diet cola
2-a. When I dry my hands I don't hang the towel back up.
2-b. ...and I don't close the toilet lid. Which is really more of Duke's problem than it is mine ;) After all, he's the one with the bad habit of drinking from the toilet.
3. I shake my leg up and down all the time. It's usually enough to shake the floor and it drives certain people nuts.

6. Five places I've lived:


Provo, American Fork, Xalapa, Veracruz, Orizaba, San Andres, Minatitlan, Coatzacualcos

7. Five jobs I've had:


1. Technical Support Supervisor(woot!)
2. Technical Support II
3. Technical Support I
4. USPS customer service, Amex sales/service, answering infomercial 800 numbers (all pretty much the same job. Answer phone > read script > repeat)
5. Pizza Hut, Dominoes (again, same job)


8. Five things that MOST people don't know about me:


1. I hate calling and talking to people on the phone. Yes, I know I'm in the wrong line of work :P
2. I have a hard time talking to people in person as well. I never know what to talk about
3. I like to write
4. I have always thought I get paid too much for what I do
5. Nothing truly bad has ever happened in my life, and I sometimes wonder if anything bad will ever happen to me. I'm almost convinced it won't.

Tag 5 People: consider yourself tagged

8 comments:

  1. at least you USE a towel to dry your hands. my husband thinks his *t-shirt* is a towel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come my first comment is still awaiting moderation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still mad that it took me so long to put you back into my links? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I've been neglecting my blog for that very reason ;)

    I wish there was an easier way to know when comments needs moderating... oh well.


    I keep ~meaning~ to post but never get around to it (as I'm sure you may have noticed).

    ReplyDelete
  5. no berserk, he really was still mad at you. Don't believe these "blog neglecting" lies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say we have a race, Frik, to see who can make three more blog posts first. Between you and Chaelomen.

    We're gonna need a lot of popcorn and a really good halftime show, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One dump truck full of popcorn and a bus-load of washed up pop stars coming up!

    ReplyDelete