Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cute Cousins



We had Yoshi and Meryl over for dinner on Sunday, which was fun! We had cake, so naturally, Alice needed a bath. When I took her upstairs to give her a bath, Katie followed us and started trying to climb in the tub, so I took her clothes off and let her get in, too. It was so cute, they were both splashing and laughing at eachother. Adorable.

Took a couple of pictures of them together, although I wish I had gotten some of them in the bath:

img_0313_2.jpg

img_0316_2.jpg

Then tonight I made soup for dinner and Alice loved the little star noodles. She actually took the spoon from me and put the soup in her mouth with it.

img_0325_3.jpg

She's still figuring out the whole spoon thing, though. :)

img_0327_2.jpg

Her hair is getting so long!

img_0323_3.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Katie is really beginning to look so much like Meryl. Cute girls!

    guess what came in the mail today!!! !!! !!! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A present??? WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete