Monday, June 29, 2009

Do you love peaches?

On Erik and my first shopping trip together as a married couple, we were browsing through the produce when he turned to me and very matter of factly asked, "Do you love peaches?" It cracked me up that he would use the word "love" instead of "like" when asking about produce, so it has become a running joke to ask in our family.

I gave Alice a piece of my peach today, and while she was eating it, she turned to me and I could just see in a little thought bubble above her head, "Do you love peaches?" Here she is:

img_1514.jpg

img_1515.jpg

She's also invented a new game that I call "aaaAAaa, Bonk". She'll stand at the top of the stairs and throw a stuffed animal down. The whole time it's falling, she'll scream "AAaAAAHAA!" and then when it hits the ground, she'll say "bonk!" It's adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment