Monday, December 6, 2010

A perfect first date


Seriously, I don't think I'm very picky when it comes to dates. The only thing that I would have wanted out of a first date is for the conversation to flow naturally. I don't like awkward silence, especially when you are trying to get to know someone to see if you would like to continue dating them.

Erik passed the first date conversation flow test.

Right now, the perfect date would be to go somewhere fancy dressed up nice (not completely formal, but nice). No kids, which would mean that Jack would have to be happy taking a bottle. We're still working on that. Though I do have to say that I love taking Jack to the movies b/c I can just cuddle him the whole time.

We saw Tangled today and it was surprisingly really cute. I thought it looked dumb, but Mom convinced me to go. Alice loved it and I loved watching her watch it.

2 comments:

  1. hah- I love that movie (miss congeniality, not tangled)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey you need to go see Tangled. It's no "Toy Story 3" but it's pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete