Thursday, September 8, 2005

wacky professors and laundry

I saw the cutest thing the other day while I was walking to class. I was right next to a street that runs past one of the buildings (since most of campus is not along the edge of a street, I thought I'd clarify that for you all) Anyway, I saw this professor coming towards me with this big goofy grin on his face and he was looking all around. He looked really dorky and I was like... what a psycho. Then he started running and still smiling that huge dopey grin. That's when I heard a little tiny voice coming from the car that was about to pass him: "Bye Daddy! I love you!" And he started waving and they drove away. It was seriously so dang cute. :o)


Anyway... I did my laundry today. I went over to LaGrande... weird... but I did... and I put in all 3 loads (which were completely full since it's been about 2 weeks since I did any laundry and even the last time I did laundry I didn't do it all...) It kindof sucked b/c I had to pay for it, but it was nice b/c I got it all done a lot quicker. Then I went upstairs to Sarah's apartment and studied. Really, I did. I read a chapter and a half of science stuff!


Work is getting so busy. We have the Fall Fest coming up, and catering ordered 75 sheets of brownies and 500 dozen assorted cookies. (FYI: 1 sheet of brownies = 160 brownies.) Yah, it's sick. On top of that, we have all the regular orders and some dumb concessions people decided to start selling the brownies at football games, but they don't want us to use pan liners (which is retarded) and they don't want them cut, so they're probably cutting them up all tiny and selling them for $4 each.

Anyway, enough bakery talk. I'm so excited that my laundry is done! Hooray!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey that's super awesome that you bake stuff. Baked goods are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember washing my clothes like that. I would take up 7 machines ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always did that in our first apartment. We usually had to do the laundry at night when no one else was in the complex's laundromat, because we'd use the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bakery life sucks! Just throw yourself into the oven and be over with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I burned myself on the oven yesterday. Ow....

    ReplyDelete