Friday, April 28, 2006

Colorado

So we've been visiting my family in colorado for the past few days... It's been fun, and we're leaving early tomorrow morning to get back and watch Jabba while Sukie and Wudan celebrate their 7th anniversary! I'm excited. I think we're gonna try to go up rock canyon and look at some stuff. If not, then we'll do something else that is of course totally awesome.


In case no one has noticed (which I know you haven't since there are no new comments on his blog) there is a new link over at the left. Frik has decided to join the blogging community and he's worked really hard on making a layout that he likes. I think it's pretty cool. I'm just waiting for him to redesign mine, now... :o)


Anyway, though... I ought (is that right? Aught? oaught?) to go to sleep so we can be all alert while we drive home tomorrow.

1 comment: