Monday, June 23, 2008

Trucker Pee

So as I mentioned on Chaelomen's blog, I lost my head phones and couldn't find them so after about a week I gave up and bought some new ones. I like the new ones. They've got those over the ear pieces so they're not just ear buds and they're much more comfortable. Anyway, so I went running again today for the first time in probably a week and a half, and since it's been so long, I stayed with week 2 of the program. I'll probably do week 2 another couple times and then next week move on to week 3. I was pretty tired by the end of the run, to say the least.


Unfortunately, there are not a lot of sidewalks in our area. I don't think there is anywhere that I could possibly run and actually stay on the side walk. There's this one road that I usually go down that passes the train yard and of course there's no sidewalk and there's also a bunch of trash on the sides. One item that I happened to see today was an old Coke bottle full of yellow liquid, which I didn't stop to examine but assumed that it was pee. Seriously. I don't understand this one. Maybe it's because I'm not a guy, but it seems so ridiculous to pee into a bottle and then throw it out your car window. Sick.


We're going to Oregon for a family reunion (Frik's mom's family) on Wednesday morning so I'm trying to get the house all cleaned up before we go. Guildylocks will be dog sitting and house sitting, and I don't want her to have to be in a messy house, plus I don't want to come back to a messy house. That's the worst way to end a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I need new ear buds... mine have decided to only work on one side... lame

    ReplyDelete